What to Expect at Broadway
As you enter our church, the first thing we hope you’ll notice is the people. You will be warmly greeted by friendly men and women who will be glad to see you. From there you’ll find different opportunities to discover more about the God who loves you and how we’re working in partnership with Him to make a difference in Lubbock and around the world.
On a typical Sunday at Broadway, you can expect:
- To be welcomed as you are.
- Our worship service to last about an hour and a quarter.
- Thought-provoking and engaging classes and messages based on the Bible.
- Thoughtful and energetic a capella worship music.
- Fun teaching and exciting Bible classes for your children.
On a typical Sunday at Broadway, you will find:
- A PLACE TO BELONG. We believe that life change happens best in community. Our Life Groups are the people you can grow, laugh and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, families, hobbyists and more!
- A PLACE TO SERVE. God created you with gifts, passions and skills that you can use to make a difference in your family, your community and the world. Serve at Broadway in one of our ministries or find out about ways to make a difference On Mission around the world.
- A PLACE TO GROW. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. Bible Classes are a great way to meet people who love God, love each other, and want to keep learning about both.
- A PLACE TO WORSHIP. Each Sunday we gather for corporate worship at 10:30 A.M. to proclaim our love for the One who redeems, transforms and empowers us to live as His people in the world.